Since a lot of people asked me how I prepared the pizza I posted in my Instagram yesterday and since I’ve been eating ‘healthy’ for the past month, I thought of coming up with a few blog posts of the healthy food I’ve been eating.
So please bear with me as I share some of my recipes (Note : I’m no cook neither am I an expert, so please proceed with caution, haha!).
Ingredients I used:
Chicken Mushrooms, Shimeji Mushrooms, Tomatoes, and Arugula
Grated Mozzarella Cheese (Yummm!)
Crackers (I used Finn Crisp Original Crispbreads)
Salt and Pepper (to taste)
Chili Flakes (I love spicy food! — this is optional)
1. Heat a non-stick pan. Spray pan with olive oil.
2. Put in Chicken and Shimeji Mushrooms. (I sauted these for a while as I want my mushrooms a bit toasted, haha!)
3. Put in the arugula, saute a bit then throw in the tomatoes (I removed the tomato seeds as I don’t want them to make my pizza ingredients soggy).
4. Add salt and pepper (to taste). Sprinkle with chili flakes (optional).
Preparing the Pizza:
1. Line toaster tray with aluminum foil. (I did this so that it won’t be hard for me to clean up after because of melted mozzarella and so that it won’t be hard to remove the crackers from the tray).
2. Pile up the crackers with the ingredients you prepared (mushrooms, tomatoes, arugula). — I used Finn crispbreads as they are ‘stiffer’ than using normal crackers.
3. Put grated mozzarella cheese on top.
4. Put them in the toaster and toast for around 10-14 minutes.
That’s it! It’s an easy meal and it was really yummy (in my own opinion). You may add ground beef, sausages, etc… I just didn’t feel like eating meat for lunch yesterday so I opted for an all veggie pizza Try it, you might like it as well
If you plan to try this out, please let me know how it goes!
Ps. This recipe may be healthy for me but may not be healthy for you (due to some of the ingredients I used) so please make sure you check up on your health first before following this recipe. Better be safe than sorry.