I rarely carry a beach bag coz my husband usually carries all of my stuff (teehee!). But for this trip, I decided to give it a try and pack a beach bag to carry around.
See what I ended up packing🙂
1. My Blackberry Torch — one of my gadgets which I truly loooove! Can’t leave home without it!
2. A fun book (Second Helpings by McCafferty) — hopefully I get to finish it on this trip!
3. MNG shades — gotta protect my chinky eyes and stop myself from squinting… wrinkles!
4. Hygienix hand spray — you’ll never know when you need to disinfect your hands🙂
5. Hawaiian Tropic tanning lotion and Beach Hut tanning oil — let’s see how well they’ll get my ultra white skin tanned.
6. Instax Mini 25 — forgetful me… forgot to bring extra sheets of films. So with just 9 shots left, I can only have a maximum of 2 shots per day. Thanks to my great memory (insert sarcasm here).
7. Diana+mini — newest baby in my camera family. Can’t wait to see my photos! With 36 shots per roll, I can just keep on shooting!
8. Canon Ixus 850 IS — my ever reliable point and shoot camera.
9. Topshop purse — bills, coins, cards… All in this tiny purse🙂
10. My cute purple Para’Kito — smartest buy ever! Goodbye mosquitos! No more sucking of my blood for you guys! :p
And of course, all of these inside my purple Aranaz “I’m a natural shopper” bag from my Shopaholic Twinnie🙂