It took us more than 2 years to come back to Boracay — and in those two years, a lot has changed.
From our stroll from Station 1 to 3, I’ve noticed these changes:
1. Jonah’s which transformed from a “kubo” looking restaurant to a fully tiled one
2. A new cold drink option other than Jonah’s fruit shakes! Loco Frio. Cocktails on the go. (My favorite, Mudslide mixed with Kahlua and Bailey’s)
3. Hey Jude Bar along the boardwalk is now, Epic
4. La Carmela de Boracay which transformed from a colorful resort to a zen modern looking one
5. Station 3 (being known for the old talipapa) is slowly coming up with new developments.
In just 2 years… A lot has changed and no matter what people say about Boracay being too commercialized, Boracay will forever be Boracay. A place where all of us wouldn’t mind coming back to🙂