I’m so in love with satchels. So when my dear friend, O, showed me the Cambridge Satchel, I immediately fell in love with them and went crazy over the colors they offer!
Don’t you just love the colors?
* photo courtesy of whatiwore.tumblr.com
After a few weeks of contemplating and stopping myself from buying, I finally gave up and gave in — and I’m glad I did🙂
As if choosing which color to get wasn’t hard enough, deciding on the right size was also tough! :O It was pure dilemma! But I’m happy with what I ended up getting, YELLOW in 11″. It was pure LOOOOOVE! So bright and sunny!
Satchels, why do I love you so…. Let me count the ways…
1. They keep my things organized inside. Since they come a bit ‘box-y” or “square-ish”, my things stay put the whole time even how much I move around.
2. They make me pack light. I’m a pack rat. I’ll pack whatever I might — take note, MIGHT! — need whenever I’m out. With a satchel’s limited space, I just bring what I NEED for the day. So whenever I use my satchel, my husband would always say, “Hey, you can actually pack light (insert sarcasm here!)”😀
3. They go with almost anything! It matches most of my clothes. Whatever my mood is, I can just sling on my satchel! :) Saves me the trouble of thinking of what bag to use!
and last but not the least…
4. They keep my hands free. Whenever I go out, I prefer keeping my hands free as much as possible. Who wouldn’t? Keeping my hands free would mean, I’ll have an easier time going thru store racks for good finds, I can carry my shopping bags after hoarding (whenever my dear husband’s not around to shop with me), I can hold my Honeh’s hand whenever I want (Cheesy but true🙂 ) and of course, it allows me to carry my little one, Lexi, whenever she’s tired of walking.
So when did this love for satchels start? When I got my hands on this one from Topshop — in pure fragrant soft leather!
The next satchel in my list? Let’s wait and see🙂