Oh my! I actually forgot to blog about this! Anyway, this was how my nails looked like last holiday season.🙂
I’m so so in love with this nail polish from OPI (Holiday 2011 Muppets Collection Rainbow Connection). They look so festive! Perfect for the holiday season🙂
Makes me want to sing… “Why are there so many, songs about rainbows…”
1. I applied 4 coats to achieve full coverage of my nails. Applied top coat after.
2. You might need to “position” some of the glitters to ensure coverage😉
3. The glitters are made of really thin “foils” which makes them dry up pretty flat (which is soooo good!)
4. I love the color combination of the glitters
5. Similar to other glitter nail polish, they are quite difficult to remove. As in! — which makes them last longer on your nails too!😀