My December-January BDJ Box has arrived! And yes, I’m not even done trying and testing out the products from my November box! Panic! Haha!
Since I want to share with all of you what’s inside my box, I have decided to just post my reviews on a later date. I just couldn’t wait any longer.
Presenting, my December-January BDJ Box (*drum roll please*)!
This box was supposed to be their December box but due to unavoidable glitches, they made this their Dec-Jan box — which means, I still have my February box to wait for (I initially subscribed for 3 months as I want to try it out first)! Yipee! A monthly surprise!
And to express how sorry they are for the delay, they included a freebie!
So, what’s inside and was the cost of P480/month worth it once again?
Let’s take a peek…
- Pevonia Botanica Phyto Gel Cleanser, 5ml sampler (200ml bottle costs P3640)
- Etude House Moistfull Collagen Trial Kit (Emulsion and Freshener), 5ml samplers (150ml bottle costs P628 each)
- Pantene Pro-V All Day Smooth Miracle Water 100ml bottle (250ml bottle costs P149)
- Burberry Body Eau De Toilette 2ml sampler (60ml bottle costs P3898)
- Snoe Beauty Beso Balm full sized product (P149)
- Flormar Supershine Nail Enamel full sized product (P99)
- Flormar Longwearing Lipstick full sized product (P349)
- Tony Moly Brocolli Sprout Cleansing Cream 3g sampler (200ml costs P478)
- Tony Moly Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack, 2 sampler packs (80g costs P548)
- L’Oreal Professionel INOA Hair Color beand X-tenso vouchers redeemable at Azta Urban Salon
- Browhaus P500 cash voucher
- Tony Moly 10% discount on all skin care, cleansing and pack
- Etude House 10% discount on all skin care, cleansing and pack
One of my 2013 New Year’s Resolution is really to start taking extra care of my skin. And guess what the theme is for the Dec-Jan BDJ Box? BEAUTY FOR THE BETTER! It’s all about forgiving oneself for bad beauty habits, tweaking ones beauty routine for the better and getting ready to make 2013 one’s most beautiful year! What a perfect match! Bring it on and let’s do this!!!
So is it worth it? Yes! I would think so. With just the Snoe and Flormar full sized products in my box, it basically covered for the cost. I have yet to try out the products (and I am so excited to try them out!) for me to say if the box is MORE than worth it!🙂 Wait for my product reviews!
You can view what was inside my November box here.