If you’ve been reading my blog regularly, you would know by now that I’m quite addicted with nail polish. I think I have more nail polish bottles than the lady who comes to my house for my nail pampering sessions. Haha!
So when my Dec-Jan BDJ box came with a full sized nail enamel, I was so happy! Again, this is the first time for me to try out the brand and based on my research,
(verbatim) Flormar, born in 1970’s in the city of Milan of Italy, carried all its production to Turkey in 1972’s starting a 40 years of adventure. By increasing its success which was gained with the nail polish it entered the market; Flormar has become an irrevocable brand in women of Turkey’s nail polish choice. Taking its success a step forward after a short time beginning to operate in Turkey, Flormar started to offer its product range from blush to foundation, eye shadow to mascara, lip stick to nail polish with high quality and budget prices to its consumers.
Okay, now for the test… 😀 😀 😀
Based on what’s written on their site, their Supershine Nail Enamel gives extra/intensive shine and provides an easy application because of its creamy texture. It also promises long wearability. Let’s see…
In the photo below, I applied 2 coats of Flormal Nail Enamel. No top coat applied.
In the photo below, top coat has been applied 🙂
My verdict : I so loooove this nail polish!
1. I love the consistency of the nail polish. Not too thick, not too watery. It was just right for an easy application.
2. Opacity. AMAZING! I really needed just one coat to full cover my nails (but I still applied 2 coats just because that’s what I’m used to, haha!)
3. Shine. It wasn’t really shiny but it does have a little shine to it. It was totally OK for me as I always use a top coat to seal off my nail polish application 🙂
4. My nails lasted for a good 7 days! Yes! Believe me! At the end of the 7th day, all my nails were all still properly covered with nail polish, except for the usual nail growth on the ends and a slight chip on my thumbnail (which was caused by a hard peanut I tried to crack, haha!)
5. Since I got a red nail polish and dark nail polishes tend to leave your nails “yellowish”, I was quite expecting that to happen after I remove them, but amazingly, my nails didn’t turn yellow AT ALL!
6. AND LAST, BUT NOT THE LEAST, how could you ever go wrong with a nail polish this great for only P99!?!?
Ps. Top and Base Coat used, Orly 🙂
Reviews of other products included in my Dec-Jan BDJ Box: