We all have our favorite shops to visit whenever we’re in the mall. Sometimes, we end up spending hours rummaging through a single store’s stocks for great deals! Don’ deny it! I bet you can relate 🙂
My husband and I have a few favorite shops common in our list. It’s nice that we get to shop together 🙂
1. FULLY BOOKED – We can spend the whole day inside Fully Booked! The wide range of books they have, the useless-but-you-end-up-buying items, the discounts they offer to discount card holders, the nice people at the customer service area (ok, not all), the ease of finding a book (just go to the customer service desk and they’ll get the book for you!) and reserving for a copy (just in case it’s out of stock) and a whole lot more! We’re totally hooked to Fully Booked!
2. TRUE VALUE/ACE HARDWARE/HANDYMAN – we both love going to hardware stores. My husband goes straight to home improvement items while I go straight to the dog section then window shop for knick-knacks and other useless items. 🙂
3. AND OF COURSE… ZARA! *dreamy eyes*. See what we purchased on Saturday morning — We were supposed to watch a movie but couldn’t resist the urge to “just look” inside Zara. Result= empty pockets and big smiles on our faces.
1. My Super Duper Delayed Birthday Gift for my Husband
I do. I always want to make sure that my gift will be the best gift he received for the year 🙂
So when he picked up this jacket, I immediately knew that it was going to be my long overdue birthday gift for him.
I love how it falls perfectly on his shoulder, the details on the waterproof zipper and the material it’s made of, PERFECT!
2. Padded Shoulders and Studs
My friend, C, introduced me to different types of Power Shoulders. I’ve tried on a few but it never really suited me as well as it suited her. So I had to settle. Padded Shoulders for me (the term is so 80’s, haha!)
As I stepped inside Zara this jacket immediately caught my eye. I just love how it looks, the fit, the details… Lovely!
3. Studded Vest
Uh. Oh! I think I’m developing a subtle addiction to studs! As long as the studs aren’t so out there that I look like a rocker chick, I’m ok with it. It’ll be easy to pull-off 🙂
Thank God November’s almost over since I think I’ve used up all my shopping budget for the month. Gotta slow down a bit…